.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 09, 2005

2005 Tour #6

Bad news. The Movement! festival in Gelsenkirchen isn't going to happen. To low interest, not enough tickets sold according to a press release by the promotor. (in german)

From the first moment on when the date for that festival was released, I looked for info and a website etc. Only found ticketsellers advertising for it. The website that finally came after a long long time looked poor and the date appeared very late at the site of the venue. So I had my doubts and told my chatbuddies a couple of times that it looked dodgy but still was planning to go because it was 'close' to where I live.
What happened we will never know, but it's off.
Sad...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?