.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New remixer 'known' (updated)

Some posted at the dirty board this link to an interview with Nic Fanciulli.

'Actually I’ve just signed to do remixes for the new Underworld album. You know what we were talking about getting to play with big names. Well how’s that? I get to do Underworld’s new album. I mean I grew up listening to those guys and now I get to do that. It’s amazing. Really great. I’m so thankful to be doing this I really love it. Last year I worked with Tiefschwarz too that was a buzz, those guys can really rock it.'

thnx for the link

update: Forgot to add that he played the
Underworld - JUMBO (PAUL THOMAS & Mark GILESPIES PUNK ROK MEETS DEX IN THE CITY EDIT during his 'weekend hot mix' in the essential selection of 27-08-2004

***Weekend Hot Mix part 1 - with Nic Fancuilli - live from Cafe Mambo***
Electrofunk 'Unknown' (White Label)
Joey Negro pres Akabu 'Don't Hold Back (Skylark Mix)' (NRK)
Portabella 'Viva La Difference (Mark Knight & Martijn Ten Velden Remix)' (Eye Industries)
Underworld 'Jumbo (Punked Rok Edit)' (JPO)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?