.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Review of I'm a big sister.....

At Blackplastic.co.uk there is a review posted about the next riverrun release.

The closing part, 'I'm a Big Sister and I'm a Girl and I'm a Princess and this is my Horse', is initially laid back and ethereal, warm yet isolated. The music builds over the course of the first ten minutes until a beat eventually enters the mix. Sounds shift, vocal snippets overlap, fading in and out. Things happen. S-L-O-W-L-Y the music changes and then QUICKLY disintegrates into its third 'movement'. The track still maintains the warmth of tracks such as the frankly flawless 'Jumbo' from 1999's Beaucoup Fish.

They have the date wrong there, it should say june 5th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?