.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Underworld & Sven Vath live from Cocoon broadcast

I've not much time tomorrow to post here, so I'll do it today.

Be sure to install Apple's Quick time (or quick alternative ofcourse...) and point your browser to
http://www.underworldlive.com
The flyer at UWlive says it starts at 22:30 (10:30pm CEST) Frankfurt time.
Us the worldclocksite to see what time that is for you. (current time in Frankfurt = )

Have fun watching and listening!

Comments:
Thnx

Have a good dirty trip! ;-)

kiss Karl for Me ^^
 
and the servers seem to be overloaded...
paying for fucking glasfiber...USELESS!! :-)
 
oops....yelled too early! I have a very good and clear stream :-) :-) briliant....
 
Yeah, I did hear the server was maxed out/overloaded at one point.
15.000+ people did connect. I hope you all got the best part of the show tho, it was great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?